About Me

My name is pui yan. known as Connie. I'm 20 this year. Staying in Cheras. Studying in SEGi College KL. I love making new friends and i have alot of friends in collge and also my previous primary and secondary school. My hobbies would be swimming, playing badminton and so forth. Especially hanging out with my friends watching movies, shopping and for karoake. The colour that i love the most is sea blue. i have 4 memebrs in my families. i have 1 big sister, parents, and me, the youngest. my hometown is in Tanjung malim. i love ice-cream. im a freak of ice- cream. *smiles!* I like watch movie is a Kung fung Panda. Every evening I will go swimming at my friends apartment.If you wish to know more about me, add me at connie5100@hotmail.com.

my best friends

my best friends

my college friends

my college friends

my friends

my friends

Thursday 28 April 2011

婆婆离开了

在(24/04/2011)的这一天终于到来了...不管我们有多不想,但是婆婆还是要离开我们....


这三天里的我们都很累!很疲倦!虽然外人都在安慰我们,说婆婆已经很老了,叫我们也别太难过!


但是我们还会有不舍得的感觉,必经我们和婆婆的关系都很亲切,不像其他人所说的那么黙生!


不管婆婆去到那里,都希望她老人家不要受苦受难的....也许她会在上面看着我

No comments: