About Me

My name is pui yan. known as Connie. I'm 20 this year. Staying in Cheras. Studying in SEGi College KL. I love making new friends and i have alot of friends in collge and also my previous primary and secondary school. My hobbies would be swimming, playing badminton and so forth. Especially hanging out with my friends watching movies, shopping and for karoake. The colour that i love the most is sea blue. i have 4 memebrs in my families. i have 1 big sister, parents, and me, the youngest. my hometown is in Tanjung malim. i love ice-cream. im a freak of ice- cream. *smiles!* I like watch movie is a Kung fung Panda. Every evening I will go swimming at my friends apartment.If you wish to know more about me, add me at connie5100@hotmail.com.

my best friends

my best friends

my college friends

my college friends

my friends

my friends

Wednesday 22 September 2010

中秋节^^

很快的2010年的中秋节又过去了~今年没什么特别,只是家里填加一个人,那就是我的爱人~这是我第一次带男生回来过中秋,也没什么特别,都和往年一样的,吃下饭,过后就拜拜下月亮....但只是心里有点开心也有点害怕的!!他也很不自然的,也没什么想多言...也许他很累也很害怕的!!我感觉到自己好残忍噢...什么都要他做的最好!!有其就是对我家人那方面,但是他就是办不到~我知道他昨天很累了,他下来载她妹妹回去,过后又跑下来找我,他叫我去他家坐坐,我也不肯,但是我叫他来我家,他就下来了~我真的很坏噢...

No comments: