About Me

My name is pui yan. known as Connie. I'm 20 this year. Staying in Cheras. Studying in SEGi College KL. I love making new friends and i have alot of friends in collge and also my previous primary and secondary school. My hobbies would be swimming, playing badminton and so forth. Especially hanging out with my friends watching movies, shopping and for karoake. The colour that i love the most is sea blue. i have 4 memebrs in my families. i have 1 big sister, parents, and me, the youngest. my hometown is in Tanjung malim. i love ice-cream. im a freak of ice- cream. *smiles!* I like watch movie is a Kung fung Panda. Every evening I will go swimming at my friends apartment.If you wish to know more about me, add me at connie5100@hotmail.com.

my best friends

my best friends

my college friends

my college friends

my friends

my friends

Sunday 25 July 2010

*.*^^...

闷闷闷.........................................闷死啦............
闷死了啦!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
不知怎么...超不想做工的!!感觉这份工,越来越闷了...好想换工!!但是这里的收入还不错,但就越来越对这里的同事超闷的,超不喜欢也不知道几时可以闪人呢??我真的要困在这种地方吗??我好不想噢...

No comments: