About Me

My name is pui yan. known as Connie. I'm 20 this year. Staying in Cheras. Studying in SEGi College KL. I love making new friends and i have alot of friends in collge and also my previous primary and secondary school. My hobbies would be swimming, playing badminton and so forth. Especially hanging out with my friends watching movies, shopping and for karoake. The colour that i love the most is sea blue. i have 4 memebrs in my families. i have 1 big sister, parents, and me, the youngest. my hometown is in Tanjung malim. i love ice-cream. im a freak of ice- cream. *smiles!* I like watch movie is a Kung fung Panda. Every evening I will go swimming at my friends apartment.If you wish to know more about me, add me at connie5100@hotmail.com.

my best friends

my best friends

my college friends

my college friends

my friends

my friends

Saturday 15 November 2008

badbad day!

last month.. was my first time clubbing. as it is my first time, it was so diffrent for me. the surrounding was scary. the music that been played was so loud and the place is very noisy.
in my heart, kept on thinking what will happen if i get home. sure kena marah from parent! * scary *
even though im scared and the place is like so scary, but i still feel the enjoyment in myself. beacuse i cannot resist the loud music that was playing around me.
the time passed so fast, i didnt realise that it was already 6am. i reach around 7. i saw my father was sitting on the sofa waiting for me.
the first thing he did when i get inside the house was, shouting at me. i got so shocked and quickly run upstairs to my room. *boom* closed my door!

No comments: